Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

The Notion Forum is Moving!

Discuss Progression for iPad

The Notion Forum is Moving!

Postby Admin » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:58 am

Dear Notion Forum Goers,

The Notion forum is in a new location. As you all know, we have become part of the Presonus Family, our forum is going to be managed within the PreSonus forum.

To setup a forum account, you will need to create a my.presonus.com account. This account houses and stores all of your software authorizations and sets up your account to have access to the forum. All software authorizations have been transferred to these accounts and are linked to the email accounts that you have registered your Notion Software with.

Once you have created the my.presonus.com account, you can click this link: https://forums.presonus.com.

Or, follow the links on the my.presonus.com homepage: Community>Forums. At that point, you can begin using the new Notion Forum.

At the end of July, this forum will be moved completely. This forum is no longer able to be written to, but it will be archived. There will be a link provided so that you can access the archived forum for searching topics and reading what others have written about all Notion topics.

Please join us in the new forum. We look forward to hearing from you there.

Regards,

-Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Notion Forum is Moving!

Postby thorrild » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:54 am

Josh,

I don't see any link to the beta tester forum on the PreSonus forum page. Can you point me in the right direction?

Best,
Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Re: The Notion Forum is Moving!

Postby notionlive » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:13 pm

That is not yet there. We are staying here until after release, so that eliminates the hassle of moving until then.

-Josh
notionlive

Return to Progression for iPad