Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion vs Progression

Discuss Progression for iPad

Notion vs Progression

Postby HJRS » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Hi,
I've just bought 'standard' Notion for iPad and was wondering what the differences were between Notion and Notion Progression? I was interested in also getting Progression but from what I can tell it seems that Notion has all the features of Progression anyway?

Thanks,
Harley.
HJRS

Re: Notion vs Progression

Postby b13 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:48 am

Yes, i think, you are right.

There is no difference bitween them, if you take the guitar. Notion has other instruments to, but the guitar is the same.

I first bought the progresseion (ipad-Version), then the notion (ipad-Verison). :? Too late: I didn´t know, that there is no difference, if you only need the guitar.
b13

Re: Notion vs Progression

Postby Admin » Wed May 15, 2013 7:07 am

b13 wrote:Yes, i think, you are right.

There is no difference bitween them, if you take the guitar. Notion has other instruments to, but the guitar is the same.

I first bought the progresseion (ipad-Version), then the notion (ipad-Verison). :? Too late: I didn´t know, that there is no difference, if you only need the guitar.

The main difference is the sample sets included with the programs. Progression is mainly for guitarists and Notion is for musicians who would like to write for more than guitar. It is pretty clearly stated on the site and in the app store that the sample sets included are very different between the apps.

Hope this helps.
-Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Progression for iPad