Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Transpose: What is it going to take?

Discuss Progression for iPad

Transpose: What is it going to take?

Postby Joexing » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:16 pm

I am a newbie and I hope that someone will take the time to educate me if I'm wrong, and have misunderstood something. I have recently purchased both Notion and Progression for IPad and it is obvious that they share a lot of functionality. My question is: How difficult would it really be to implement the 'instrument transpose' function, that already exists in iPad Notion, in Progression?

I have looked through the forum and I realize I'm not adding anything new to the discussion, but It is difficult to understand why a dedicated guitar app wouldn't play guitar notes in the corrct octave.

May I also say that it is the potentially game changing excellence of this software, in terms of user interface and depth of functionality that make this oversight seem so egregious.
Joexing

Re: Transpose: What is it going to take?

Postby jim » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:52 am

We are aware of this issue and will be resolving it on the next update of Progression.
jim

Postby Joexing » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:13 am

I am very glad to hear it. When will the next update progression take place?
Joexing

Postby jim » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:16 pm

It has been sent to Apple....just waiting for it to be approved and placed in the app store. At that time you will get the ability to update from your iPad.
jim

Postby jim » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Actually looks like it may be available in the next few hours, check your App Store updates later today...
And FYI.... there will be huge updates to the Progression app constantly over the next few months now that we have completed the new desktop version.
jim

Return to Progression for iPad