Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Cleff and enharmonic correction

Discuss Progression for iPad

Cleff and enharmonic correction

Postby pardouba » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Hey all,

Trying to use this app to create bass exercises. I've come across two problems so far...

a) the bass Cleff is an 8va too low for standard bass notation. I can't seem to find an icon or option to change this. (was this app written by a guitarist or is it a bug ;) :D

b) whilst writing in F#, the sharps in the key are correct but places an F natural on the staff instead of E#?

I'm using ipad2 iOS 5
pardouba

Re: Cleff and enharmonic correction

Postby pardouba » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:34 pm

pardouba wrote:Hey all,

Trying to use this app to create bass exercises. I've come across two problems so far...

a) the bass Cleff is an 8va too low for standard bass notation. I can't seem to find an icon or option to change this. (was this app written by a guitarist or is it a bug ;) :D

b) whilst writing in F#, the sharps in the key are correct but places an F natural on the staff instead of E#?

I'm using ipad2 iOS 5

Okay, just figured out how to enharmonically shift notes manually. But still perplexed why this wouldn't automatically give the correct note name.
pardouba

Return to Progression for iPad