Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Text is causing crashing.

Discuss Progression for iPad

Text is causing crashing.

Postby Webslave » Sat May 14, 2011 7:46 pm

I'm on an iPad 2 and things are fine until I start adding text then, with a minute or two the program crashes and takes with it all the work since the last save (not sure when that happens as there isno save button). Also the interface needs some tweaks, there is no delete button as such and text can't be moved around in. Also there's no way to do multiple bars rest. All these I can work around if the programme didn't crash.
Webslave

Re: Text is causing crashing.

Postby Admin » Tue May 17, 2011 8:44 am

Webslave wrote:I'm on an iPad 2 and things are fine until I start adding text then, with a minute or two the program crashes and takes with it all the work since the last save (not sure when that happens as there isno save button). Also the interface needs some tweaks, there is no delete button as such and text can't be moved around in. Also there's no way to do multiple bars rest. All these I can work around if the programme didn't crash.

Sorry to hear about the issues...

You should be able to delete any score item with the delete cursor. Press the eraser icon button, move the cursor on the screen over your score item and tap your finger on the cursor at the red "x". This will delete the score item.

Text can be moved up or down with the selection tool. Press the selection tool on the left side of the palette, move the cursor over the text/score item and drag the text up or down.

Multiple bar rest is something that should be in upcoming versions.

Hope this helps! I'll look into re creating your crash and see if we can pinpoint the problem.

-Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Progression for iPad