Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Rules for VSL download library?

Share Custom Rules for NOTION3 and NOTIONSLE

Rules for VSL download library?

Postby Rubens » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Hi guys,

I am looking for rules to use with my VSL downloaded library using VSL instruments PRO... The thing is that I am having difficulties to understand how to make them, I am completely ignorant in those programing things.
If someone could explain step by step how to make them I may could do it... The tutorial seemed to me to be already advanced for whom never heard or saw those programing mysteries.

Thank you,

Rubens.
Rubens

Re: Rules for VSL download library?

Postby wcreed51 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:14 pm

The simplest solution is to use the SE presets, and load the samples from the full DL into those instruments.

So, you'd load an SE Pro instrument when you setup your score. Then press ctrl-I to open then VI Pro interface. All the cells will be red,as you don't have the SE sounds, but they are named. Just drag in the matching samples from your DL library and you're ready to go. Be sure to save your new preset!
Bill Reed
Notion 4, Sibelius 7.5, Finale 2011/14, Overture 4, Cubase 7.5
Win8 x64, 32GB RAM
M-Audio ProFire 2626
Kontakt, VSL VI Pro, VE Pro, EWQL Orch, Choirs and Pianos
wcreed51

Re: Rules for VSL download library?

Postby Rubens » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:21 am

Ok wcreed51! I will try to do it,

thank you!
Rubens

Return to Share Custom Rules