Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Any Chance of a 'Rules' Sticky or Thread?

Share Custom Rules for NOTION3 and NOTIONSLE

Any Chance of a 'Rules' Sticky or Thread?

Postby wizstudios » Wed May 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Hey folks, I'm new to all this, although I have been working with orchestral libraries in Logic 9 for a while now, I am only just getting enough notation theory to write in actual music, so I'm pretty excited by what Notion 4 can do. I have downloaded Elerouxx's rules for Miro, but do not know how to use them, starting with what folder to put them in and ending in how to trigger them. I wonder if someone could start a thread here explaining what rules are, what they do, how to use them and perhaps even how to custom write one's own. I know you would rather be composing, but it would be a great resource for all those new users who, like me, have been attracted to the software by it's price point and power but know very little about notation software and these mysterious 'rules'. Thanks.

Yours in learning,

Wizstudios
wizstudios

Return to Share Custom Rules