Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

GPO Custom Rules

Share Custom Rules for NOTION3 and NOTIONSLE

Re: GPO Custom Rules

Postby kvapka » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:24 am

Thanks for rules, but i have question. How you change instrument for loading GPO preset? For example Violin Solo KS from standard. Slurs are good, but i dont have tremolo for solo strings and double bass solo have constantly one note playing.
kvapka

Postby kvapka » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:43 am

And is it possible add own instrument on presets in Notion? For example solo violin 2.
kvapka

Postby pcartwright » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:58 am

kvapka wrote:How you change instrument for loading GPO preset? For example Violin Solo KS from standard. Slurs are good, but i dont have tremolo for solo strings and double bass solo have constantly one note playing.

I never really finished tweaking my solo string rules. I' was waiting to see when the additional rule changes in Notion 4 would be implemented (cntrl Y to be specific), but I'll see if I can sort out this bug in the meantime.

kvapka wrote:And is it possible add own instrument on presets in Notion? For example solo violin 2.

You can change what loads by default by opening the notion files titled 01_Garritan_Piccolo, etc, in the Support > Plugin Data > GPO folder (Windows) and changing the samples used there, but you cannot add additional presets.
pcartwright

Postby kvapka » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:21 am

Thanks for answer.
kvapka

Postby kvapka » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:58 pm

I create my own custom rules. For all instrument with keyswitches except percussions, full strings preset and Solo strings (tremolo and trills = i think it is impossible write rules for this solos strings because you need know full code for Notion rules and Documentation for C.Rules is not complete, i think). Own slur, maybe not good as pcartwright, but working for me good. If you want i can upload it.
kvapka

Postby pcartwright » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:41 pm

I've made a few corrections to the solo strings keyswitches. See OP for link.
pcartwright

Previous

Return to Share Custom Rules