Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

A place to share rules files?

Share Custom Rules for NOTION3 and NOTIONSLE

A place to share rules files?

Postby pcartwright » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:22 am

I don't know if this is an appropriate place (I think this thread is intended for music files for sharing, not necessarily rules files), but I'd like to see if there's any interest in creating a thread where people can load their custom rules for others to use.

I've worked out my own rules for GPO4, and lazerlike42 made the following comment in another thread:

lazerlike42 wrote: I'd be happy to share what I've done with the [EWQLSO] rules to fix the problems that exist with them out-of-the-box if anyone is curious.

If the moderators consent, I think it would be great for users to share their custom rules for others to try and to learn from. As I've said before, I think the user base would be a great resource for adding additional VSTi support to Notion; this could be a nice first step.

Thoughts anyone?
pcartwright

Re: A place to share rules files?

Postby fabiolcati » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:50 am

To me, since *rules* files are in fact Notion' files, this is the right place for sharing it.
Hope that Administrator agrees.
Last edited by fabiolcati on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fabio
Arrigo Beyle - Milanese - Lived, wrote, loved - - Stendhal
Being italian is a full-time job - - B. Severgnini
fabiolcati

Postby Admin » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:45 am

Great idea guys! Here you go!!
Enjoy!

-Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Technically, rules files are not notion files. They are XML documents with an extension of ".prules".

-Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Share Custom Rules