Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Bug

Share Custom Rules for NOTION3 and NOTIONSLE

Bug

Postby joebataz » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:32 pm

Hello all.

Yes I know this is not the bug forum but this is the ONLY PLACE where I am getting the ability to post a new topic. If it needs to be moved somewhere be my guest, I'm finished trying to get it to tech support.

Here's my issue:

In 11.8 of the manual I see what is supposed to be the way to change an instrument. I have a NI plug-in, Kontakt 5 which has an instruments section for trumpets. There are 2 patches that I want to use on the same staff. A hard attack and a soft attack.I already have the hard attack in so I follow the manual and try inserting the instrument as a new instrument. I get the instrument change dialog. Add Kontakt again and get Trumpet3 which is what I just named the new instrument. I go to the staff to select where to put it and instead of Trumpet3 the cursor shows the instrument from my first staff, Grand Piano. I tried selecting the Trumpet staff and got the same result. The new instrument also disappears from the change instrument list. I am following the manual EXACTLY but keep getting the same result.

What's wrong?

Thanks,

Joe B
joebataz

Re: Bug

Postby wcreed51 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:28 am

This forum is essentially closed; you should post on the new Notion section of the Presonus forum.
Bill Reed
Notion 4, Sibelius 7.5, Finale 2011/14, Overture 4, Cubase 7.5
Win8 x64, 32GB RAM
M-Audio ProFire 2626
Kontakt, VSL VI Pro, VE Pro, EWQL Orch, Choirs and Pianos
wcreed51

Return to Share Custom Rules