Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Can't change measure numbering in SLE

Can't change measure numbering in SLE

Postby BetaHal » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:35 pm

Double-clicking over any bar number while in editing mode should allow you to renumber that measure (see Notion SLE User's Manual 11.19), but that just doesn't work for me. :|

Could you please give it a try and see if it's working for you? Maybe it's an SLE bug...
BetaHal

Re: Can't change measure numbering in SLE

Postby 4tune » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Works here in pages across mode and pages down mode but not in continuous..

Notion 3 Full version.
4tune

Postby BetaHal » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:49 am

Thanks, 4tune

Same thing on Notion SLE on my mac, but in the end I just got it to work in continuous mode.

You've got to go to the Score menu, Full Score Options, and set Measure Numbers to Each Measure. Then you can edit the new little numbers above each bar. :)
BetaHal

Postby 4tune » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:19 pm

Glad you found a solution, will keep the tip in mind :)
4tune

Postby robertwp6 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:47 pm

I have a score that is around 300 measures so far. The numbering stuck at measure 212 and every measure after that reads 212. If I change measure 212's number to, say 400, all of the measures thereafter are numbered 400. I can change measure 212's number to whatever I want but all of the measures after that carry that number and cannot be changed. It is a pain in the arse to text in the measure number on the beginning of each page.

I have notion3 installed on 2 computers. The one at my studio is an XP machine and the one at home is Vista 64. I was able to remedy the situation at the studio and I am going to try to take that version to the home computer and then copy and paste everything that has been added since the older store version's date.

Wish me luck :
robertwp6

Return to NOTION SLE