Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Where do Miroslav sample sounds belong ?

Where do Miroslav sample sounds belong ?

Postby bcarwell » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:25 am

I don't recall doing anything during install to point Notion SLE to where my previously installed Miroslav sound sample library is. Is there anything I need to do in Notion SLE to point it to Miroslav sounds ? In Preferences/Audio in Notion it shows C:\Program Files\NOTION SLE-Miroslav PLK\Sounds as the location for Notion's sounds but there's nothing in there, and my Miroslav samples are located in a different directory and not there. And yet when I've loaded the demo from Notion, it plays. What gives ?

Bob
bcarwell

Re: Where do Miroslav sample sounds belong ?

Postby catshsh » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:23 am

Hi Bob,

The sound sample library is not attached to Notion, but to Miroslav application. When you first installed your Miro, the sound library was setup. When installing Notion SLE, you are just using the miro application already in place with its parameters. No need to tell Notion where is what.
The demo is loading your miro instances.
catshsh

Return to NOTION SLE