Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Page/Measure Limit?

Page/Measure Limit?

Postby jrmckie » Sat May 28, 2011 1:05 am

OK, I've now solved the problem below, and thought I would mention what I did, rather than delete the post, in case anyone else can benefit from my ... er, silliness. Rather than try to record in real time beyond the apparent limit, I copied some bars from earlier in the score and pasted them at the end. New bars then appeared and I deleted the material I had pasted. The new bars remained ... joy!

Hi,

Have recently acquired SLE and Miroslav ... really lovely, warm sound, and Notion SLE has more depth than I anticipated. However, I have run up against one problem with SLE. When I downolad a template there is a specific number of pages and measures. With the full score, for example, I can't record anything beyond measure 29, and with the piano and violin template I can't record anything beyond measure 33.

I've tried a number of things: pages across, down and continuous; changing the double bar line at the end of page 2 to an ordinary (single) bar line; forcing measure 29 onto a new page, in which case the new 'page' only has the one measure.

I thought the problem might be with my PC. I have a 2.33 GHz CPU and 2 GB of memory ... should be enough for piano and violin I would have thought. I am able to load the Bach demo score, which has five pages, and more instruments and articulations than piano and violin. How come I can't push the template beyond 2 pages? When I tried to load the full score demo, however, the program crashes. So that might be beyond the limits of my set up.

Perhaps the templates have a built-in measure/page limit? If I was to open a new blank score and load my own instruments etc would I be able to go beyond page 2?

Would be grateful for any feedback.

J
Notion 3, Reaper x64, Kontakt 4, Windows 7 Pro, E-MU 0404,
Intel Quadcore 3.3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 3 x SATA/7200 RPM HD
jrmckie

Re: Page/Measure Limit?

Postby erique328 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:39 am

there to much content
i am newbie
erique328

Postby erique328 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:40 am

you write with too much sense
i am newbie
erique328

Postby bazhorn » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 pm

-also press 'i' - this provides the cursor with a barline which you can click away with at the end of your last bar to create endless bars.

I had this problem until recently when I emailed customer support and got the above solution. I couldn't find anything about it in the manual.
bazhorn

Postby noahwayne » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:04 am

Having the same problem... How do I expand the number of pages in the score? Also, how do you insert a blank bar into a score at any given point? Nothing in the manual..

Can anyone help?
Cheers
noahwayne

Return to NOTION SLE