Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Miroslav Horn FF sounds?

Miroslav Horn FF sounds?

Postby Lux » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:30 am

Hi there! I've been using Notion SLE for Miroslav for a few months now and I'm very pleased with how simple it is and how friendly it is to my keyboard-retarded hands (I love that I can manually type in velocities!).

I'm having a huge issue with the Horn sounds, though; I just can't seem to figure out how I trigger their FF sounds (default sample: FR HORN FF LP BC1).

It's really been bugging me for weeks and I've finally given up trying to find an answer myself.

Please help? D:

Best regards,
Lux
Lux

Re: Miroslav Horn FF sounds?

Postby Lux » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:16 am

I finally figured out that sforzando triggers the FF sounds, but having to put that on every single note to make it play just cannot be right. Can it?
Lux

Re: Miroslav Horn FF sounds?

Postby pcartwright » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:32 am

You can open the rules files for Miroslav in a text editor and tweak them so that the sample you want to play occurs all the time and not just on sforzandos. Check out the rules creation instructions (I believe in the Notion downloads section).
pcartwright

Return to NOTION SLE