Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Is Score Text entries be use as a condition?

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Is Score Text entries be use as a condition?

Postby labou » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:36 am

Hi,

I did some test with vocal libaries and if you assign techniques to voyels/consonnants, it works quite nicely, however the staff then doesn't make any sense then, sooo... I was wondering:

1- Can you actually make condition on text entries already? If not is it on the plan for future update?
- By example, something like < if text=¨ah¨ \>, so key switching can then be assigned

2- Is the way you declare techniques to be used with condition open, so we can create our own?
- By example, set in TechniqueList.xml a technique called ¨ah¨ and then link it(in other xml) so it appears as a technique in Notion as well as having it's own condition to be use inside a rules.

I believe the Text condition will ultimately be the best way to go, so it could be combined with other techniques, choir libraries are raining these days... it will be a good timing for you to jump in if you ask me...

Thanks.
labou

Return to NOTION