Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion and Logic 9

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Notion and Logic 9

Postby DaGuy » Wed May 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Just wondering how do I send the MIDI output of Notion 3 into a Logic 9 software instrument track. Any ideas or perhaps I should first ask is it doable? Thanks!
DaGuy

Re: Notion and Logic 9

Postby ulrik » Thu May 20, 2010 1:53 am

DaGuy wrote:Just wondering how do I send the MIDI output of Notion 3 into a Logic 9 software instrument track. Any ideas or perhaps I should first ask is it doable? Thanks!

It is not doable at the moment, I don't know if the Notion team have plans for it but I would love it.
What you can do at the moment is running Notion as slave and have the outputs available in logic 9 (however it's not working so well but I know the team are looking at it)

regards
ulrik

Postby DaGuy » Thu May 20, 2010 2:40 pm

ulrik wrote:
DaGuy wrote:Just wondering how do I send the MIDI output of Notion 3 into a Logic 9 software instrument track. Any ideas or perhaps I should first ask is it doable? Thanks!

It is not doable at the moment, I don't know if the Notion team have plans for it but I would love it.
What you can do at the moment is running Notion as slave and have the outputs available in logic 9 (however it's not working so well but I know the team are looking at it)

regards

Thanks! Now I know not go crazy trying to get this to work. It sure would be nice... I'll put in a feature
request for it. When I hear DAW integration, this is the kind of functionality that makes it happen.
DaGuy

Postby David Smith » Sun May 23, 2010 12:09 am

Further Integration of Notion and Logic 7/9 would be a fine match for my experience and tastes.
David Smith

Return to NOTION