Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

NOTION SLE for Miroslav Philharmonik by IK Multimedia!

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Re: NOTION SLE for Miroslav Philharmonik by IK Multimedia!

Postby Beardedone » Mon May 03, 2010 9:31 am

To follow up on my issues loading the demo score I am having some further issues with stability creating new scores. Adding instruments invariably results in crashes whether I add one at a time or not. I am not able to create a new score with out crashing. I am still waiting for a response to my first bug report. I will try to reinstall Miro and then Notion.

Gordon
Beardedone

Postby Admin » Mon May 03, 2010 9:49 am

I'm happy to help here....can you give us some information on your system (OS, ram, DAW, Audio Card).

-Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Beardedone » Mon May 03, 2010 10:41 am

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the reply.

I am running NotionSLE Miroslav on WinXP-SP2 with Dual Core E6600 and 2 GB RAM. My soundcard is an RME Multiface II. I use Sonar 8.5, Overture 4, FL Studio 9.1, eXT2 and Live 6.

I hope this is informative.

Best Regards,
Gordon
Last edited by Beardedone on Mon May 03, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beardedone

Postby Beardedone » Mon May 03, 2010 11:01 am

Two more things. My VST folder is configured on a D partition of the same drive that holds my system. And the Miroslav library is on a separate drive along my other libraries (various, SampleTank, many Kontakt sounds libraries as well as GPO4)

Cheers,
Gordon
Beardedone

Previous

Return to NOTION