Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion 3.1 is out

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Re: Notion 3.1 is out

Postby Bird Tune » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:10 am

Hi

Thanks for your quick reply. I've cleared up the NTempo issue, so thanks again for that. However several issues still remain and I am going to send a score and the list of what's going on. I'll send it in just a few minutes.

Thanks.

Bird tune
Bird Tune

Postby jazzalien » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:26 pm

astinov wrote:
jazzalien wrote:Guitar "Pre-bend string", "Pre-bend and release string" and "very short bends" are STILL NOT YET working.

I'm very frustrated about it.

Sorry, but this is the SIXTH update. Bends are very basic (on bord) functions. No EWQL, VSL, GPO or other third party stuff.

Yes, I have made a Topic, Replys and a Bug Report...

Best regards

Hi Jazzalien,

I realize you are frustrated that we did not get to fixing the pre-bends. Mind you we did fix a lot of the bends issues with the previous builds. We will take care of this too, it is high on the list of things to do, and we will fix it soon.

What is the "very short" bends problem you are mentioning. They seem to run fine for me here or I'm not understanding you correctly.

Lubo Astinov

Hi Lubo,

when I make a bend shorter and shorter by dragging the orange box to the left, it will be a pre-bend at the end. There is a point, when the bend is very short, it doesn't work. That's the problem.

Finally bends and pre-bends are the same. In other words, a pre-bend is a bend with it's orange box dragged full to the left. Hope you can understand my grotty English ;-)
jazzalien

Postby jazzalien » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Hi Lubo,

with the latest 3.1.256 build the pre-bend problem is fixed.

Thanks
jazzalien

Previous

Return to NOTION