Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Adding Pages

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Adding Pages

Postby Bloodgoodbros » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:56 am

Quick question, I'm entirely unable to extend my music piece beyond 3 pages :evil: ... What the hell? Please tell me if this is an irregularity or if it may be fixable. If it is not, well, I've never killed a man and would prefer to keep a solid record :lol: .
Bloodgoodbros

Re: Adding Pages

Postby ulrik » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:02 am

Bloodgoodbros wrote:Quick question, I'm entirely unable to extend my music piece beyond 3 pages :evil: ... What the hell? Please tell me if this is an irregularity or if it may be fixable. If it is not, well, I've never killed a man and would prefer to keep a solid record :lol: .

Do you mean that you're not able to insert more measures? or what do you mean by pages?
To add more measures just use short cut (i) for barlines and mouse click inside the last bar to add more barlines (bars) and it should automaticly add pages as well.
Let me know how it goes

regards / Ulrik
ulrik

Postby Raymond Robijns » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:22 am

Ulrik,

it goes overhere as well. But a "Insert x...pages" would have been so nice.

Raymond
PC Intel I7-Quad core, 12 Gb RAM, Windows 7-Pro X64, lots of HD's intern and extern, SONAR 8.5, NOTION 3, Altiverb, Overture, GPO libr., Garritan Authorized Steinway, PianoTeq 3.5 and soon EWQL SO.
Raymond Robijns

Postby ulrik » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Raymond Robijns wrote:Ulrik,

it goes overhere as well. But a "Insert x...pages" would have been so nice.

Raymond

Yes, I know what you mean.
ulrik

Postby Bloodgoodbros » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Thanks so much this is exactly what I needed!
Bloodgoodbros

Postby VyseLegend » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:50 am

You have no idea how long I spent trying to figure this out. It needs to be more obvious – like in a drop down menu.
VyseLegend

Postby 4tune » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:54 am

VyseLegend wrote:You have no idea how long I spent trying to figure this out. It needs to be more obvious – like in a drop down menu.

Have to agree. I had the same confusion at first and have seen this crop up on the forum since also.

Even the tooltip for barline in the pallette could be improved. Currently it just says "barline [i]" . I think an (add bar) in brackets would help the description here.
4tune

Return to NOTION