Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Expansion Sounds

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Re: Expansion Sounds

Postby jonknowles8 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Mr. Hu,

As I understand it, yes, we were going to be able to use Notion 2 sounds with Notion 3.

I wanted to have the Notion 3 sounds for N3. Since I had paid for 5 expansion sets for Notion 2, I figured there should be a discount if I wanted to purchase the N3 sound expansion sets.

I wrote to Notion support and they mentioned that many of the sounds from expansion kits from Notion 2 are already included in Notion 3. I wasn't aware of that. But some sounds/articulations from the N2 expansion kits are not included in Notion 3. Some of these instruments/articulations are included in the new expansion bundle. Support was very accommodating and I ended up buying the expansion bundle with a discount.

Jon
jonknowles8

Re: Expansion Sounds

Postby Mister HU » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Damn! I should have tried that too! It was a bit disappointing that all the N2 expansion kits I bought didn't get a whole lot of mileage.

:P
Mister HU

Previous

Return to NOTION