Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

I can't re-install Notion...

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

I can't re-install Notion...

Postby kiahnlliya » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Hello!

I just now tried reinstalling Notion on my computer after reinstalling OS X after buying a new hard drive. Unfortunately the Notion installer tells me something like "the maximum number of activations has been reached". However, I don't have Notion installed anywhere right now and would really like to reinstall it so I can use it again.

I didn't uninstall it from the old hard drive... I don't really have any way I can do that either. I guess that is what I should have done?

Could someone help me, please? I have no idea what to do now... :)
kiahnlliya

Re: I can't re-install Notion...

Postby Surfwhammy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:52 pm

kiahnlliya wrote:Hello!

I just now tried reinstalling Notion on my computer after reinstalling OS X after buying a new hard drive. Unfortunately the Notion installer tells me something like "the maximum number of activations has been reached". However, I don't have Notion installed anywhere right now and would really like to reinstall it so I can use it again.

I didn't uninstall it from the old hard drive... I don't really have any way I can do that either. I guess that is what I should have done?

Could someone help me, please? I have no idea what to do now... :)

Call Notion Music customer support . . .

They can reset the activations for your license, which is the correct way to do this . . .

Lots of FUN! :)
The Surf Whammys

Sinkhorn's Dilemma: Every paradox has at least one non-trivial solution!
Surfwhammy

Return to NOTION