Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion3 / ASIO with MAudio

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Notion3 / ASIO with MAudio

Postby sghoughton » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi - i'm having a slight issue with notion 3 and my asio selection. It recognizes that i have the maudio card (Delta192) but it gives me only one option (unlike reaper or sonar which let me choose the analogue or spdif targets - i choose spdif because thats how i'm connected and all is well). Selecting this option defaults to the analogue which is not how i'm connected. Just wondering if its something i'm doing wrong here.

thanks

steve
sghoughton

Re: Notion3 / ASIO with MAudio

Postby fandango » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:24 am

Hiya, I have an m-audio Delta but I'm at work at the moment, but I'll have a look and see if I have and SPDIF options available when I get back.
fandango

Postby sghoughton » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Thanks. That would be great. I have the latest (november drivers). 64 under windows 7 if it makes any difference.

steve
sghoughton

Postby fandango » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Hi Steve.

Yeah, I just have the one option in my ASIO list (and I'm on 64bit Windows 7 as well). Are you able to get any output at all via the Delta Control panel by routing via the mixer? (sorry, I don't have anything connected/connectable to SPDIF so I can't test.)

Looks like you might need to put in a Feature Request for a more elaborate Audio Driver selection scheme in NOTION.

- Nick

fandango

Postby sghoughton » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:50 am

Thanks! Ya thats the same setting i have as well. Its funny though cuz the WASAPI drivers show the SPDIF (maudio...) selection. One question though, your ouput source gives you an opion of mixer, mine doesnt. I have sw rtn, 1/2 in/ spd in and spd inv in. Did you need to enable something special to get that option? I have to admit, i'm coming from a failed EMU card so this maudio card is new to me.

thanks

steve
sghoughton

Return to NOTION