Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

How to Buy Notion

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

How to Buy Notion

Postby Peterjones3 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:56 am

After a number of messages to the Presonus helpline, signing up for two support forums and much reading of FAQs, with all the wasted time and hassle this entails, I am still unable to figure out how to buy Notion.

The payment system does not accept Barclaycard. Yes, really. So, what am I to do? Is there a postal address where I can send a cheque? Or can it be sent to me cash on delivery? Or shall I just buy something else?
Peterjones3

Re: How to Buy Notion

Postby Surfwhammy » Thu May 29, 2014 1:09 pm

Peterjones3 wrote:After a number of messages to the Presonus helpline, signing up for two support forums and much reading of FAQs, with all the wasted time and hassle this entails, I am still unable to figure out how to buy Notion.

The payment system does not accept Barclaycard. Yes, really. So, what am I to do? Is there a postal address where I can send a cheque? Or can it be sent to me cash on delivery? Or shall I just buy something else?

Have you tried Musician's Friend or amazon.com?

They sell NOTION 4, and they ship internationally . . .

Another possibility is to use PayPal, if they accept Barclaycard . . .

Lots of FUN! :)

P. S. I did a quick test at the PreSonus Shop, where I selected Afghanistan Afghanis (AFN) as the currency and Antarctica as my location. I was able to get to the screen where you select a payment card, and PayPal was one of the choices . . .

The Surf Whammys

Sinkhorn's Dilemma: Every paradox has at least one non-trivial solution!
Surfwhammy

Postby wcreed51 » Thu May 29, 2014 1:50 pm

Just use Paypal
Bill Reed
Notion 4, Sibelius 7.5, Finale 2011/14, Overture 4, Cubase 7.5
Win8 x64, 32GB RAM
M-Audio ProFire 2626
Kontakt, VSL VI Pro, VE Pro, EWQL Orch, Choirs and Pianos
wcreed51

Postby Peterjones3 » Thu May 29, 2014 2:27 pm

Drat. I should have thought of going to a different shop. For some reason I was assuming that Presonus was an exclusive supplier. For a business it matters which payment method is used.

But no worries. I've given up and gone for something else. Thanks for helpful replies.
Peterjones3

Return to NOTION