Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Apologies ahead of time...this isn't pretty.

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Re: Apologies ahead of time...this isn't pretty.

Postby astinov » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi Rob,

Just wanted to let you know, with the new update coming soon, we are adding a Full Orchestra EWQL template, as well as Sections Templates (which significantly reduces memory requirements). The Full orchestra Template will have winds and brass in 2 plus section instruments (e.g. 4 Trumpets) together with a healthy dose of Percussion and of course - Strings.

You still need to have a powerful machine to run the EWQL Full Orchestra template, but I don't think you'll have a problem with that.

The section templates work like the VE presets for VSL - you simply point existing staffs to channels in the Play instance and it works.

All will be triggering the Full keyswitch Master patches.

:)

Thanks

Lubo Astinov
astinov

Postby Erufailon » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:25 pm

I just hope they way I use N3 (custom external midi rules) will stay in working condition, because I really can't think of anything better (except a few features I miss which if added would make me upgrade) :D
Erufailon

Postby ccmusicman » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Excellent to hear.

Will they load with the software or with jbridge? Because I can't use the 32 bit plugin with my set up. I have to use it on a different computer. With my system, the 32 bit plug crashes Notion.

Rob
ccmusicman

Previous

Return to NOTION