Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

How do I post to forum?

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

How do I post to forum?

Postby saintdufus » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:07 pm

Hello, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place for this message, but I'm at a bit of a loss.

I signed up for this community about a week ago and posted a message to the Notion forum, but I still haven't seen it appear. Nor have I received any reason for its not appearing.

I thought maybe it was one of those forums where the Admin hardly ever appears, but I see today that an Admin has in fact visited the boards this morning. The "Contact the Admin" link is not functional, and I have not yet found any way to contact an Admin. Hence this message.

Can someone please help me? Did my post not get through somehow? Should I re-post? I would like to communicate with this community, and I'm not sure why I'm unable to do so.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
saintdufus

Re: How do I post to forum?

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:59 am

Dear saintdufus,

I am sorry that your post did not previously get accepted. We often have large amounts of spam that gets sifted through daily. There must have been a mistake that removed your original post from the forum. However, this message has been accepted and is now available on the forum, which means, you have been added to the forum and will no longer need approval to continue to post.

Regards,

Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I post to forum?

Postby saintdufus » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:37 am

Thank you so much! I understand and it's no problem.

It's just nice to be a part of the community, thank you for acknowledging my post.
saintdufus

Return to NOTION