Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Guitar - Prebend doesn't work

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Guitar - Prebend doesn't work

Postby jazzalien » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:01 pm

The "Pre-bend string" and the "Pre-bend and release string" are still out of tune (to low-pitched). I have installed the newest version 3.0.241. The most problems in Bends are fixed in this update - many thanks - but not all.

It's the the same thing, when I drag the Orange Box of a "Normal" Bend to the left. A very short (fast) Bend is out of tune too.

I am a first-time N3 user (Progression Upgrade), but till tis day a cannot work right with this software. Bends are very basic (on bord) functions. Please fix this bug shortly.

Thanks
jazzalien

Re: Guitar - Prebend doesn't work

Postby pcartwright » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:19 am

I would post this as a feature request or a bug report. Just to make sure the appropriate people see your comment.
pcartwright

Postby posssu » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:48 am

You can post the bug report here: http://notionmusic.com/support/submit_bug.html
Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz
posssu

Postby jazzalien » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:40 am

I was making a bug report yesterday. But it would be nice to have a feedback from other users or from NOTION-Admins in this Forum.

Are there other PROGRESSION-Upgraders or Guitar-Players out there? Please give your comments about Guitar Staff in N3!

Best regards
jazzalien

Return to NOTION