Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Are any of you using any of the Spitfire Audio sounds?

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Are any of you using any of the Spitfire Audio sounds?

Postby GaryExo » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:49 pm

Are any of you using any of the Spitfire Audio sounds with Notion? I'm very impressed by what they're making and they have just introduced beautiful symphonic strings in a module named "Mural". What I was wondering was how difficult it might be to use those sounds with Notion. Somebody posted a very good short piece over on Virtual Instruments Composers Forum which he produced by simply writing it in Sibelius and rendering the audio, no tweaking of any kind and yet it sounded remarkably good.
GaryExo

Re: Are any of you using any of the Spitfire Audio sounds?

Postby idiotSavant » Sat May 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Gary, have you dug deeper into Spitfire? I was looking at the Mural and Albion packages. Beautiful sound, but I wonder how difficult it would be to program custom rules so that Notion could play them.
Michael

Notion 4 Mac
VSL Dimension Strings
VSL Special Edition 1,2, Plus
Miroslav Philharmonik
Apple Logic
idiotSavant

Return to NOTION