Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Cannot edit performance

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Cannot edit performance

Postby Cesare » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:47 pm

Hi! I recorded a performance through the "Record Performance of NTempo Staff" button and everything works well. Once recorded the performance is also played back correctly. I can also edit the performance marks changing the percentage. However this seems to have no effect at all. What am I doing wrong?
Cesare
Cesare

Re: Cannot edit performance

Postby Admin » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:53 am

This is a known issue and help is on the way. It has been resolved internally and will be fixed in a later update. In the meantime, I suggest breaking down the rhythm to make more subdivisions so that you can gain more control of the recorded NTempo lines which you have created. I am sorry that you are having trouble. I hope this workaround is not too much of an inconvenience.

Regards,

Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cannot edit performance

Postby Cesare » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:45 am

No problem (I already used the trick you suggested). I just wanted to know whether it was me using this feature in the wrong way. Glad to hear that the solution is coming (I really need that to give music realism).
Cesare
Cesare

Return to NOTION