Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

New instruments annonced soon ?

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

New instruments annonced soon ?

Postby GyorgyL » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello,
As I have noticed on the score set up ,when can we expect to get the voices samples as well as the others brass and woodwinds that appears on gray in the list ?
Thank You :P
GyorgyL

Re: New instruments annonced soon ?

Postby Surfwhammy » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:55 pm

GyorgyL wrote:Hello,
As I have noticed on the score set up ,when can we expect to get the voices samples as well as the others brass and woodwinds that appears on gray in the list ?
Thank You :P

The NOTION 4 native virtual instruments represented by grayed items in the various instrument sections in NOTION 4 Score Setup are available, and they are called "Expansion Sounds", where some are sold as individual "Expansion Sounds" instruments, but others are sold as part of a collection of similar instruments . . .

Expansion Sounds (Notion Music)

Lots of FUN! :)
The Surf Whammys

Sinkhorn's Dilemma: Every paradox has at least one non-trivial solution!
Surfwhammy

Re: New instruments annonced soon ?

Postby Admin » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Dear GyorgyL,

Your voices sounds should not be grayed out. These instruments are placeholders in a score for vocal parts. They always playback piano sounds by default. There are no plans to add vocal samples to Notion.

As far as the added Brass and Woodwind samples, they are being edited and will be out when they are announced. Regretfully, I have no further information on the release dates for those particular samples.

Regards,

Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Return to NOTION