Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Moving entered note while still holding mouse

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Moving entered note while still holding mouse

Postby posssu » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:11 pm

When I'm entering a note and holding the mouse button down. But while still holding the button down, I can't seem to move the note anymore. Is it supposed to be so or is it a bug?

I would find it much easier to be still able to change the note position when still holding the button. If you click wrong, you have to release mouse, click undo and try again. Instead, it would be good to be able to adjust while still holding the button for the first time.
Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz
posssu

Re: Moving entered note while still holding mouse

Postby Unfinished » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:58 am

Or just select the wrong note you entered and drag it.
+1 anyway. It seems like an fairly basic and useful feature to have. I would also suggest that when dragging notes you could hold down CMD or Ctrl or Shift or Alt or something in order to make the dragging occur chromatically.
This stuff ought to go in the Feature request section.
Unfinished

Re: Moving entered note while still holding mouse

Postby posssu » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 am

Thanks, I wrote it there.
Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz
posssu

Return to NOTION