Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

sequencer

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

sequencer

Postby tombax » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:02 pm

From what I can gather -- please tell me if I'm missing something -- you can create a sequencer staff and convert it to a notation staff, but you can't write on a notation staff, convert to a sequencer staff to tweak the dynamics of individual notes, and convert back to a notation staff.
Additionally, it appears that you can't adjust an individual dynamics marking as you could in N2, so that something marked f could be f- or f+, etc.
This means that unless you use a midi keyboard controller, which I would prefer to avoid for this kind of thing, you have considerably less ability to fine tune the dynamics of individual notes.
Again if I'm missing something, please inform me. Otherwise, some improvements in this area would be a worthy goal for future releases.
tombax

Re: sequencer

Postby tombax » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:44 pm

OK, just discovered the section on tweaking dynamics in the user guide. Don't know why I didn't see this when I searched before.
tombax

Return to NOTION