Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Addictive Keys Studio Collection: Huge Discount . . .

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Addictive Keys Studio Collection: Huge Discount . . .

Postby Surfwhammy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Musician's Friend in the US has the full Addictive Keys Studio Collection (XLN Audio) on huge discount for $29.95 (US), which is a discount of $150 (US) based on the regular discount price of $179.95 (US) . . .

[NOTE: This is Friday October 25, 2013, and it is shown in stock and on sale at the huge discount. I have no idea how many they have in inventory or how long the huge discount lasts, but it is there as of 13:00 CST . . . ]

It is a CD with the XLN Installer in a nice plastic case with a card containing the license code and instructions for installing; and standard shipping is free, which in most places is a combination of UPS and USPS. The instruments are downloaded via the XLN Installer, and it is reasonably quick if you have a high-speed broadband cable connection . . .

I got it because the description said that it had the Modern Upright and Studio Grand, even though I already had the Studio Grand, and the reason is that $29.95 (US) is a nice discount for the Modern Upright, but the package arrived this afternoon, and it has all three (Studio Grand, Modern Upright, and Mark One). where the actual sampled instruments are a Steinway D Grand Piano, Yamaha U3 Upright Piano, and Rhodes Mark I Electric Piano, respectively . . .

These are high-quality piano samples, and the AU, AAX, RTAS, and VSTI virtual instrument plug-ins are 32-bits and 64-bits, plus there is a standalone version for the Mac and Windows that works with NOTION 4 External MIDI staves as well as MIDI keyboards and MIDI guitars, so if you have been thinking about getting Addictive Keys, this is an excellent time to get it at a huge discount, which is fabulous . . .

XLN Audio Addictive Keys Studio Collection Promo Pak Discount Sale (Musician's Friend)

Fabulous! :)

P. S. This is the XLN Audio website for Addictive Keys Studio Collection, and there is more information, but if you decide to get it, Musician's Friend is the one having the huge discount sale . . .

Addictive Keys Studio Collection (XLN Audio)
The Surf Whammys

Sinkhorn's Dilemma: Every paradox has at least one non-trivial solution!
Surfwhammy

Return to NOTION