Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Miroslav Philharmonik - Unmeasured tremolo

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Miroslav Philharmonik - Unmeasured tremolo

Postby ChrisHeinen » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:34 pm

When using Miroslav Philharmonik instruments (for example solo violin), I see that in the palette on the far right are "Miro Techniques" which include an "unmeasured tremolo." I also see an "unmeasured tremolo" technique on the "main" palette (where you see the arpeggios, glissandos, etc.). I didn't notice a difference in them when auditioning them. I just wondered why it appears in two places.

Is there a functional difference?

Thanks,
CH
ChrisHeinen

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik - Unmeasured tremolo

Postby Admin » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:51 am

There is no functional difference. It is probably in the Miroslav Techniques pane because the Miroslav instruments have that technique listed in the sample set and so we placed the technique in the technique palette.

The Notion palette contains those techniques as well and so they have to be there because even though some instruments do not play the technique in their sample library, composers need to have the option for writing them in for print purposes.

-Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik - Unmeasured tremolo

Postby ChrisHeinen » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Good deal. Thanks for the update...
ChrisHeinen

Return to NOTION