Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Announcement: Notion Joins the Presonus Family

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Re: Announcement: Notion Joins the Presonus Family

Postby TommyKib » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Howdy Gents, I grabbed a copy of Notion at the Presonus User Conference 'Presonusphere".

I have to say, I doubt it will get stripped down just to add notation to S1 as mentioned a few times in this thread. I've been in S1 since 1.5 and I was fairly serious about Sonar before that.. I must say, if you haven't tried S1, you should!

The "Black Friday" pricing makes it pretty much pain free. Almost every interaction I would hope for with any integration is easily already possible with Re-Wire. I just mixed some 40+ tracks that were a combination of recorded audio, and MIDI Exports from Finale where the songwriter/composer wrote all the scores that the recorded audio was played from. The Notion part was easy to pick up on.. and the sounds amazing. I did go to some Mojo Horns and others as I'd not yet bought any expansion packs.

Kurt M. Landre' - I came to this forum because I just bought the full expansion files because of the Black Friday discount. I also want to assure you that in all my experiences Presonus sure does listen to the users.

With it working so flawlessly between S1 through rewire.. it was obvious I should really get the expansion sounds!

Everyone here that is even remotely interested in S1 should not only try it, but get in the Presonus Forums and Facebook Groups

https://www.facebook.com/groups/presonusstudioone/
TommyKib

Postby Slowpoke » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:32 pm

I have high hopes of using Notion with Presonus but it does not work. I am using the latest builds, both in 32 bit mode and Notion is set to Rewire BUT it does not show up in Studio One 2 as indicated it should. I have written to Presonus tech Support and made tickets, asked for call backs but no response. Maybe someone at Notion can help me: please advise
Slowpoke

Postby Slowpoke » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:56 pm

I want to be enthusiastic but I have not been able to pair Presonus and Notion. I have the latest builds, the same bit mode, but Rewire does NOT show up where stated it should and Presonus has not yet answered my pleas for help: written not VM. Can the Notion community help?
:cry:
Slowpoke

Postby Admin » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:02 am

Slowpoke wrote:I have high hopes of using Notion with Presonus but it does not work. I am using the latest builds, both in 32 bit mode and Notion is set to Rewire BUT it does not show up in Studio One 2 as indicated it should. I have written to Presonus tech Support and made tickets, asked for call backs but no response. Maybe someone at Notion can help me: please advise

Contact our tech support. They'll be happy to get you set up.

http://www.notionmusic.com/support/support_form.html

Cheers,
Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Slowpoke » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:54 pm

I dutifully contacted as per and found the resolution sought. Thanks and kudos to Notion!
Slowpoke

Postby Peterjones3 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:59 am

I am not excited. I have tried asking about Notion on the Presonus forum and nobody from the company is interested enough to reply. The Presonus payment system does not accept Barclaycard, so I am not able to order it. Presonus is not my flavour of the month.
Peterjones3

Previous

Return to NOTION