Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion 3 Demo!

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Re: Notion Demo!

Postby Admin » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:54 pm

kvapka wrote:Hello
I try N3 and i my first problem is, i cant create new staff for instrument. If i click on plus, nothing happen. I have Win Vista and N3 demo 3.1.281.0

it is bug or i doing something wrong?

Access the Score Set Up, Click on instrument from library at bottom right of screen(if you downloaded the demo you'll only have violin samples installed). That easy....what "plus" are you clicking on?
Admin
Site Admin

Postby kvapka » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:51 pm

the plus show up, if you go with mouse cursor over between two staff, in Score setup, where adding instruments.

But thanks for reply, i find what "plus" realy mean.

But i have another problem:
i download many instruments, and copy it to N3\Sounds\Bundled and each sound i downloaded before run N3, are in instrument list and i can listen it. But later i download some instruments, like piano, trombones and trumpets, add it to same folder like other downloaded instruments and nothing happen. No sounds in piano, and in instrument list is piano in gray colour (trumpet and trombones too).

Ps: sorry for bad english.

EDIT: i dont know what happen, but i repair my problem with piano and trumpet sounds. I try relocate sound librari in preferences and wait minutes and now i can use piano and trumpets...
kvapka

Postby elerouxx » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:04 am

Instead of copying the instruments to the /sounds/bundled folder, you have to double click each from another place and Notion will install and copy it to the folder.

That's in theory. In practice, you can copy all the sounds manually, but you at least install one by double clicking it from another folder. Notion will then install that instrument, and also recognize the ones you copied manually.
elerouxx

Postby roadstar » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Just downloaded the demo, but it wants a license number to open. What is the license number for the demo?
Thanks.
roadstar

Postby portugaljazz » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:49 pm

I also downloaded the demo .. and also pm me the licensed number of it .. thank you
portugaljazz

Postby SkylerShaye » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Novatlan wrote:Yes, I know that he is using Win7. But there is: Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Enterprise. :)
The biggest difference is the XP mode, which is not available in all editions and which may cause problems.

That's great.I like the Notion Demo very much. I have downloaded in my PC. I am happy that it is compatible with the windows 7.
SkylerShaye

Re: Notion 4 Demo?

Postby Admin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:07 pm

dcd111 wrote:Will there be a time-limited, fully-functional demo available for Notion 4 soon?

If so, will it work side-by-side with a licensed Notion 3 installation without difficulty?

Yes and yes....We'll keep you updated on the progress of the demo.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby arshavir » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:54 pm

i decided to download a trial version of this software.
how to is this possible? :?:
arshavir

Postby arshavir » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 pm

... :?: :!: :!: :!:
arshavir

Postby TotalComposure » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Admin wrote:We'll keep you updated on the progress of the demo.

Update please, very much want to give Notion a whirl before I decide to purchase.
TotalComposure

PreviousNext

Return to NOTION