Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

existing chord diagrams

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

existing chord diagrams

Postby chckymickey » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:35 am

Hi there,

how do I change an existing chord diagram?

Also, On page 250 Help.pdf "Decide on the best fingering" and "change an existing Diagram" both procedures seem NOT to work.

I am working on a mac.

Please advice.
chckymickey

Re: existing chord diagrams

Postby Aph » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Admin:

1. The help file is woefully out of date with the current version of Notion. How about an update?

2. I do have a few projects that have several chord diagrams that I changed. I think the directions in the help file USED to work (and I think that's how I changed the diagrams), but it no longer works. My projects load fine and show my changed diagrams, but I can no longer change them or any other diagrams. What's up?
Aph

Re: existing chord diagrams

Postby BerndH » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi there,

I stumbled across the problem discribed above. Can NOT change fingering :( . Does anybody know when this will be solved? I need this feature strongly for I like to use some "strange" chords ..

In advance thanks a lot for any answers and hopefully a fast (re)implemetation of this functionality :idea:

Bernd
BerndH

Return to NOTION