Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion Scores?

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Notion Scores?

Postby ChristopherBudd » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:01 pm

I'm a new Notion user, I'm still getting things up and running here.

I thought I saw some reference to a Notion Score library where scores of pieces are available? I don't see anything like that on the website though, am I making that up?

Christopher
ChristopherBudd

Re: Notion Scores?

Postby Unfinished » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:47 am

Mac: Macintosh HD > Applications > Notion > Demo Scores

Windows: When I was on my demo CD I installed it on Windows for comparison (much better on my Mac) and I found the scores really easily. I've uninstalled it since so I can't give a definite path but I think I saw the folder on my desktop.
If not there are 5 other ways to find it:
- Right click on the Notion CD and select 'Open' (assuming double click is Autoplay) from there you should see the demo scores folder
- Wherever you have it based (perhaps Program files) you may find the Demo scores there.
- Search for 'Demo Scores' in the 'Search...' feature that is on the start bar.
- Go on Notion and use the 'Open' button and you should probably be directed to where your scores will be saved. Demo scores may be here or you may need to go a 1 or more levels up back through the folders to find it somewhere.
- Uninstall and Reinstall Notion to make sure you did it properly.
Unfinished

Postby frhornplayer » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:18 am

Hi ChristopherBudd!

No you are not dreaming about the Notion Score library. It used to be on the website and was a lot of fun. From what I understand, you can still purchase the scores by contacting Notion and they will be available again on the website soon. There may even be a more streamlined way to purchase and share scores in the near future.

Hope this helps!!!
frhornplayer

Postby Unfinished » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:12 am

Oh is that what he is talking about? (Oops).
Unfinished

Postby Admin » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:13 am

Ahhh yes...... the Performance Repertoire :D At the moment we are "restructuring" the library, and will re-launch it soon after NOTION3. I guarantee that you'll be happy with the changes! I'll keep you all posted with any updates...

-Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby ChristopherBudd » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Yup, that's exactly what I was wondering about.

Great, I'm looking forward to it. I got notion recently and am using it as part of a self-study music theory/composition program. I really like what you've done.

Christopher
ChristopherBudd

Return to NOTION