Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Focused Pre-Release Beta testers wanted

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Focused Pre-Release Beta testers wanted

Postby astinov » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:01 am

Hello everyone,

We are forming a small but very focused group of beta-users which will receive pre-release builds and give us feedback to help us optimize the features we deliver.

This is a little different from your regular beta testing, in that we will ask you specific questions about specific features, to which we would need you to give us your input, rather promptly (in a manner of days). So this group is primarily for those passionate NOTION users who are willing to spend some time with our pre-release versions and are ready and willing to give us some focused feedback. In fact, if you feel you won't be able to or you are unwilling to provide us with this feedback, you probably are not going to be interested in being a part of this.

However, if you do want to see what are the newest things happening in NOTION world and you would like to be a part of shaping the future of the features, please send an e-mail to lubo@notionmusic.com.

This invitation will be open untill the group is filled. The group will be rather small, so please only do so if you're serious about providing feedback and ready to help us with certain beta-testing tasks we may require.

Thanks

Lubo Astinov
astinov

Re: Focused Pre-Release Beta testers wanted

Postby ericsandmeyer » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Do we get Notion hats? :)
ericsandmeyer

Postby Novatlan » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:06 pm

They could give you a t-shirt: "I have seen the future, but they made me sign an NDA" 8-)
Do not care for critics. Noone ever raised a statue to a critic (Jean Sibelius)
Riding is like nuts and bolts: If the rider's nuts, the horse bolts (Nicholas Evans)
www.demo.novatlan-sound.de
Novatlan

Postby ericsandmeyer » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:50 pm

Novatlan wrote:They could give you a t-shirt: "I have seen the future, but they made me sign an NDA" 8-)

That's a very clever slogan! Nice.... :lol:
ericsandmeyer

Postby dgriffee » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:18 am

yeh, that's good...

Just keep in mind how quickly these guys work! I woud anticipate turnaround time on such specific beta feature feedback to be like maybe only a couple days tops. So whatever coolness we enjoy would be very shortlived anyway, kind of like the thrill of playing in some big surf.
dgriffee

Postby Novatlan » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:54 am

Well, that's the fate of Beta Testing. You will over time realise that it is sometimes much work, but at least as much fun to do.
I wish you any fun you can get :)

By the way: The quote is _not_ by me. Funny enough, I am under NDA not to say from where I got it^^
Do not care for critics. Noone ever raised a statue to a critic (Jean Sibelius)
Riding is like nuts and bolts: If the rider's nuts, the horse bolts (Nicholas Evans)
www.demo.novatlan-sound.de
Novatlan

Return to NOTION