Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Can only enter one note per measure

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Can only enter one note per measure

Postby hoplock » Wed May 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Regardless of what time value I choose, I can only enter one note in a measure. What have I done wrong? (I'm new at it!)
hoplock

Re: Can only enter one note per measure

Postby thorrild » Thu May 16, 2013 8:47 am

Hi hoplock,

Can you give specific steps? (Mac or Win, how you enter notes, how you create a meter, etc.)

Best wishes,
Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Postby hoplock » Thu May 16, 2013 9:00 am

Thank you for your reply. I am using the app for IPad. I used the time signature icon to define the meter. I had completed about a dozen bars, successfully, before the problem started. Although I am working on the composition now by having pasted those dozen measures into a new document, I would love to learn what I must have touched to trigger the problem.
Hoplock
hoplock

Postby thorrild » Thu May 16, 2013 11:04 am

I am at a loss to figure out why this happened for you. But since you are now working happily in a new document, I would say that all is well.

By the way, did you know that there is a separate forum for iPad app discussions?
viewforum.php?f=28

Best wishes,
Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Return to NOTION