Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

We need Beta testers for NOTION3!!

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Re: We need Beta testers for NOTION3!!

Postby JFetter » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Email sent but no reply..?
JFetter

Postby Unfinished » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:53 pm

I have no idea about the hours the people at Notion work and there doesn't seem to be a particular day that all emails will be answered by. If you've been waiting more than 4 or 5 days, you're right to ask, but anything up to 3 days is (I'd say) not a problem. I don't think it's too late for people to be added to the list, so there is probably no reason to worry. (Are you sure it was sent successfully)?
Unfinished

Postby JFetter » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Ya I'm not too worried - just figured I'd post in case anyone else was having the same problem. It's been 4 days or so.
JFetter

Postby astinov » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:40 am

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for your interest and please accept my appologies if I was not able to reply to each individual e-mail. Things got real crazy here this past week with many of us working past midnight to prepare the beta build and although I did my best to reply to everyone, I may have missed an e-mail or two, for which, I again offer my appologies.

The status on the beta is such:

1. We have prepared a build for our beta users, but with the holidays and all, we were not able to start sending it this week. It will be next week. We are also currently discussing some logistics regarding this matter, just figuring out the details of how to get it to you guys.

2. As far as users already on board - we've got a pretty good list. I think our first quota was already fulfilled this week, but I am keeping track of all requests and as we go I'm pretty sure we'd want to expand the group. We're starting with a pretty small, but very focused and dedicated group which will give us the oportunity to work more closely with the beta users on an individual level and also give us more focused and more detailed feedback. As the product nears completion I anticipate we will most likely want to open the beta to a larger group, if not for anything else, to get some fresh eyes and ears on the product.

As I come back to the office on Monday, I will have more info on when we anticipate to start mailing discs and will also make an effort to reply to all of you that I haven't yet replied. I will also let you know then whether we still need more people right now, or we whether we will continue "recruiting" later.

Thank you,

Lubo Astinov
Product Manager
NOTION Music, INC
astinov

Previous

Return to NOTION