Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Where's the index for the User Guide for Notion4?

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Where's the index for the User Guide for Notion4?

Postby dhbailey » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:46 am

I accidentally posted this on the Notion for iPad forum (I feel silly that I made that mistake), so I figured I'd post it here. The User Manual says in the headings for chapter 15 that the Index starts on page 15.8 but the manual itself only goes to page 15.6, and I can't find the index anywhere. I did eventually find the answer I was looking for, but that was serendipity. I'd really love to be able to look things up in the index. :D
dhbailey

Re: Where's the index for the User Guide for Notion4?

Postby Surfwhammy » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:18 am

dhbailey wrote:I accidentally posted this on the Notion for iPad forum (I feel silly that I made that mistake), so I figured I'd post it here. The User Manual says in the headings for chapter 15 that the Index starts on page 15.8 but the manual itself only goes to page 15.6, and I can't find the index anywhere. I did eventually find the answer I was looking for, but that was serendipity. I'd really love to be able to look things up in the index. :D

Apologies in advance, but the index is kept in the same place as Justin Bieber's personality, really . . .

Really! :P
The Surf Whammys

Sinkhorn's Dilemma: Every paradox has at least one non-trivial solution!
Surfwhammy

Re: Where's the index for the User Guide for Notion4?

Postby Admin » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:13 pm

The index was removed. There is a table of contents.

Also, if you want to use the manual with an index feature in the Help File, you can press Command + F (Mac) or CTRL + F (Windows) and run a search through the entire document for any word that is in the manual.

That works the same way as an index.

-Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Return to NOTION