Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

NOTION 3.0.2

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Re: NOTION 3.0.2

Postby Aph » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:57 am

Novatlan wrote:I don't know about Windows, but on the Mac you will get notified as soon as a new Version is out.
So if you want to know the most recent version, look in the about box of the software :)

Thanks, Novatlan, but some of us run Notion on computers that are not connected to the 'net. ;)
Aph

Postby Admin » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:20 pm

We will make an announcement at the top of the forum for all updates now.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Novatlan » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:22 pm

I think most computers have a WiFi card built in. My computer isn't connected to the internet, either, but every few weeks I activate WiFi to check for updates. So far this has worked great.
Of course it may be different on Windows, maybe even once connecting the PC poses risks or slows the system down. I don't know because I switched long before internet was an issue.
Do not care for critics. Noone ever raised a statue to a critic (Jean Sibelius)
Riding is like nuts and bolts: If the rider's nuts, the horse bolts (Nicholas Evans)
www.demo.novatlan-sound.de
Novatlan

Postby Aph » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Admin wrote:We will make an announcement at the top of the forum for all updates now.

Great! :)
Novatlan, that means your computer IS connected to the 'net. My music computer is not. No wifi, no nothing in that respect. ;)
Aph

Previous

Return to NOTION