Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Glockenspiel Problem (Notion 4)

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Glockenspiel Problem (Notion 4)

Postby alexg » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:21 am

If you add the glock to a new file created using the full orchestra template it is not transposed i.e. it sounds as written(which is not correct). If you add the glock to a blank file it sounds two octaves above what is written (which is correct). I have not tested any other templates but this is a bug. I'll report it through the support channel.

EDIT: I forgot to add that if you go into staff setup (for the full orchestra template) you can see that the transposition is correctly setup for the glock i.e. C sounds Two octaves higher. It doesn't work however.
alexg

Re: Glockenspiel Problem (Notion 4)

Postby Admin » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:32 pm

A Ticket has been submitted.

-Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Glockenspiel Problem (Notion 4)

Postby Admin » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:57 pm

To fix this problem, you need to take the Full Orchestra Template out of Concert Pitch:

Go to:

Tools>Concert Tuning

This will alleviate the issue. In the next update, the Full Orchestra Template will be saved to default in Concert Tuning instead of Concert Pitch.

-Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Return to NOTION