Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Instrument Based Rules Update

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Instrument Based Rules Update

Postby notionlive » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:21 pm

To all of you who have tried to ues the latest version of adding your own instrument based rules using the "Shift + Y" command:

I am sorry to have to say that this went through in a way that is not user friendly and ended up being broken for the release. I can tell you that we are working on fixing the matter, and in such a way that will be much easier to use and more manageable than the current setup.

I am sorry that I got your hopes up too soon, but there will be a very nice update added to this functionality for the very near future. I hate to put you on hold for it, but you will have it soon. This fix will alleviate a lot of the EastWest problems that are occuring currently and is a beautiful fix for the GUI on Instrument Based rules.

We appreciate your patience and we are looking forward to getting this functionality to you.

Regards,

Josh
notionlive

Re: Instrument Based Rules Update

Postby wcreed51 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Thanks for the news updates Josh!
Bill Reed
Notion 4, Sibelius 7.5, Finale 2011/14, Overture 4, Cubase 7.5
Win8 x64, 32GB RAM
M-Audio ProFire 2626
Kontakt, VSL VI Pro, VE Pro, EWQL Orch, Choirs and Pianos
wcreed51