Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Prepare for OS upgrade Return License

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Prepare for OS upgrade Return License

Postby tomr » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:46 am

I am getting ready to upgrade my computer to windows 8. However before I do I want to remove the Notion 4 and expansion sounds just in case something goes wrong.

In notion 3 under the help>software activation dialogue there was an option to return licenses. I can;t find it in Notion 4.

Any Ideal how to proceed?
tomr

Re: Prepare for OS upgrade Return License

Postby elerouxx » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:56 am

Hey, did you found out how to do this? I also will have to migrate N4 from an old laptop to a new one, and I see there's no 'return license' in N4.
elerouxx

Postby reztes » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Nothing about this?
reztes

Postby Brian » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi Guys,

This is Brian from Notion Music. Since we are using a new, less intrusive, authorization process now, we have not created a way to return the license. I have forwarded a feature request over to our development team for consideration but I cannot tell you right now when that might happen. If you have a hard drive crash or need to change computers, please feel free to shoot me an email at support@notionmusic.com with your authorization code. Thanks for all of your patience.

Best,

Brian
Brian
NOTION Music Tech Support
866-398-2994
Brian

Return to NOTION