Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Expansion Sounds in Notion 4

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Expansion Sounds in Notion 4

Postby themeworks » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:40 am

Folks,

None of my expansion sounds and extra articulations (I own the whole set) from Notion 3 are authorizing in Notion 4 - even though I re-added them all, received licenses from the site - it won't see them. Any ideas?

screenshot_164.png
screenshot_164.png (47.16 KiB) Viewed 3793 times

Works fine in Notion 3 -- and they are re-adding them selves back into the Notion3 sounds folder in the Library/Application Support -- even though I am opening them with and adding via Notion 4.

What licenses do I need here? Curiously, I don't see my Notion 4 authorization in my account page either, though the local app says it's there. Retrieve/receive licenses doesn't fix anything.

Thanks.
themeworks

Re: Expansion Sounds in Notion 4

Postby themeworks » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Fixed. Thanks guys.

Looks like it was a central notion problem, so everyone should be good!
themeworks

Postby notionlive » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Actually, the problem was that there was a different email address used for the registration of Notion 4 than for the Notion 3 expansion sounds. We internally rectified the situation for you "themeworks". This was not a problem for the overall customer base.
notionlive

Postby themeworks » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Awesome. Thanks!
themeworks

Return to NOTION