Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion Programmers plz rework the Bundle installer

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Re: Notion Programmers plz rework the Bundle installer

Postby dlptoo » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:16 am

UPDATE: Well, I guess I found the trick to faster downloads--wait until late at night. I live on the west coast of the U.S., and the download speed picked up dramatically after 11:00 pm. I still would like to pay the extra $10 if that's possible so I can avoid downloading the rest. :D

Hi! I'm having the same problem with slow download speeds. The original bundle installer levels out at about 66 KB/s, and the alternate bundle installer levels out around 75 to 80 KB/s. Downloading the individual files is also very slow (at least the Piano.prox.zip, the first one I'm downloading, that started out saying it would take about 1 hour 25 minutes to download).

Can I somehow pay the extra $10 of the upgrade fee and get the boxed set? If so, how?

Thanks!

Don
dlptoo

Re: Notion Programmers plz rework the Bundle installer

Postby tomr » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:12 am

I believe the server caps the speed of each download. However, it will allow up to 6 files to download at the same time. When I downloaded each file would run 50kbs so altogether it was not so bad.
tomr

Previous

Return to NOTION