Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion 4 - Expansion Sounds

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Notion 4 - Expansion Sounds

Postby themeworks » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:23 am

Greetings,

I installed Notion 4 on Mountain Lion - but it did not seem to recognize my Notion 3 expansion sounds (in the Library/Application Support/Notion 3/Sounds/Expansion). Do I have to drag those onto the app and re-import them? Simply move them to the corresponding "Notion 4" Library folder?

Second - does anyone know if those expansion sounds are re-tooled for Notion 4 - or are there updates to the expansion sounds (layers, etc) as well?

Regards

-C*
themeworks

Re: Notion 4 - Expansion Sounds

Postby Brian » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:38 am

Hello,

This is Brian from Notion Music. When you run the Notion 4 installer, it will ask you during the installation if you would like to copy your Expansion Sounds for use with Notion 4. You can run the installer again to be prompted for this or you can drag the Expansion folder into the Notion 4 Sounds folder. Macintosh HD\Library\Application Support\Notion Music\Notion 4\Sounds. The Notion 3 Expansion Sounds are the same as the Notion 4 Expansion Sounds and can be used in either program.

Thanks,

Brian
Brian
NOTION Music Tech Support
866-398-2994
Brian

Return to NOTION