Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Sequencer tracks sending only to MIDI Ch. 1

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Sequencer tracks sending only to MIDI Ch. 1

Postby johnsantana » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:05 pm

I've tried everything but can't figure this out. And I've watched all the tutorial videos and searched this forum, so you're my only hope.

Simple setup: Win7, Vienna Ensemble (hosting plugins). Note staves all output to the proper channels, but SEQUENCER staves all output to channel 1, no matter how I try to route them. I mainly need the sequencer channels for MIDI CC control, but even note data in the sequencer tracks are only output to ch. 1.

I've tried "changing instrument" with the desired channel, which works perfectly for note staves, but doesn't for sequencer staves. The on line tutorial showed sequencer staves output to the desired channels, so I can only conclude that there must be something I don't understand.

I sure hope you have some thoughts, because I've spent about 18 hours working on this and have just about come to the end of my rope!

Thanks,
JS
johnsantana

Return to NOTION