Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Lease Expires on....after installing 3.2.9660 update

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Lease Expires on....after installing 3.2.9660 update

Postby balbs » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Hello,

I finally installed my copy of Notion3 last night. I successfully registered it. I then installed the 3.2.9660 update. After that I went to the Notion menu and clicked on About, it said Lease Expires on 9/22/2012. How do get the expiration to go away. Do I "Return" the license through the Software Activation and then re -authorize it again?

Please help!

Thanks!
balbs

Re: Lease Expires on....after installing 3.2.9660 update

Postby Surfwhammy » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:05 am

balbs wrote:Hello,

I finally installed my copy of Notion3 last night. I successfully registered it. I then installed the 3.2.9660 update. After that I went to the Notion menu and clicked on About, it said Lease Expires on 9/22/2012. How do get the expiration to go away. Do I "Return" the license through the Software Activation and then re -authorize it again?

Please help!

Thanks!

I checked NOTION 3 on the Mac Pro here in the sound isolation studio, and it has an "Unlimited License", so my suggestion is that you contact Notion Music Technical Support and ask for help . . .

If you purchased your copy several years ago, then the licensing software probably has changed, and correcting the problem is something that Notion Music Technical Support will be be able to do . . .

Lots of FUN! :)
The Surf Whammys

Sinkhorn's Dilemma: Every paradox has at least one non-trivial solution!
Surfwhammy

Re: Lease Expires on....after installing 3.2.9660 update

Postby balbs » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:44 am

Thanks! Under the Software Activation menu, I had to "return" the license and re-enter it again and then reboot.
balbs

Return to NOTION